ProboData Group to speak at PMI Earned Value Management Conference
Naples Grande Hotel, Naples, FL: May 16th, 2011 at 2:30
Please join us at EVM World on Monday, May 16th at 2:30 PM (Naples Grande Hotel in the Royal Palm III Room) for Patrick Dill’s presentation on Automating the EVM Process with evData Pro. Patrick is a featured speaker in the Tools Track discussing:
- How to get more focused on contract performance and financial analysis,
- Use effective and simple procedures to automate workflow processes using a web-based tool;
- How intelligent reporting answers questions like: “what accounts violate contract thresholds”? What accounts violate basic EVM business rules”?
EVM World is presented by PMI-CPM, an international, non-profit professional organization dedicated to the disciplines of project management and performance measurement.
EVM World 2011 Conference is a chance to learn about project performance techniques, including earned value management (EVM). The conference provides training, current topics from practicing professionals, access to world leaders in project performance management, networking, and the latest in software and consulting to make your program successful. Come join us to ...
- Update your skills with the latest earned value management (EVM) trends, tools like evData Pro, and techniques
- Learn through training, practice symposia, as well as workshops
- Earn15 PDUs (for PMPs)
- Network with earned value professionals from around the world